Initial One-on-One Session Required
Prior to commencing classes all new clients need to attend a private one-on-one session.
Please refer to our bookings page to book your initial one-on-one induction session. You will need to create a new account to book – see the link at the bottom of the booking request form.
Pilates can be delivered in different formats: Mat Pilates and Pilates on apparatus.
Mat Pilates classes are a sequence of exercises delivered on a mat on the floor. Classes go for an hour in length.
Pilates on Apparatus is a sequence of exercises that can be delivered on various pieces of Pilates apparatus; Reformer, Trapeze Table, Ladder Barrel and Combo Chair.
Within the studio we offer; Mat classes, Virtual Mat classes, Stretch classes, Studio (apparatus) classes, private one on one’s and private two on ones.
Studio Class is:
An individual classes session, tailored for your bodies needs and ability, whilst being in a small group environment.
- max 6 people
- individually designed sessions based on the clients needs
- classes include an extensive range of progressions and regressions base on the clients needs and ability
- conducted entirely on apparatus including reformer, trapeze table, combo chair, ladder barrel, spine corrector, Ped-a-Pull and incline table
Reformer Class is:
A reformer class is;
- Max 4 people
- Group class design ie; all attendees doing the same exercise (small modifications maybe made)
- Small props may be used; chi balls, magic circles, hand weights etc
- Reformer class participants must be injury free
Private Session is:
An individual ‘one-on-one’ session, tailored for your bodies needs and ability.
- Individual private session
- Completely tailor to the individual
Mat Class is:
A class delivered within the studio that uses a series of movements including lying down, seated and standing.
- max 10 people
- conducted entirely on a mat on the floor
- a choreographed class, that flows
- uses your own body weight as resistance
- small props may be used; fit balls, foam rollers, magic circles chi balls etc
Virtual Mat Class is:
We offer a selection of our Mat classes via Zoom
- can’t get into the studio? These classes are perfect for you. Feel like you are part of the class from the comfort of your own home.
- also perfect for when you are travelling
- we also have a collection of complementary pre-recorded mat sessions for our clients to utilise
Stretch Class is:
Pilates Stretch is the perfect class for anyone!
- whether you are looking to boost your sports performance, improve your flexibility and posture, or simply de-stress and enjoy some therapeutic downtime
- stretch classes involve familiar mat exercises but with more focus on the flexibility component than strength and balance
Small props are also available for purchase.
We selling the following;
- Grippy Pilates Socks
- Foam Rollers
- Chi Balls
- Fit Balls
- Pilates Mats
- Pilates towels
- Spikey Balls
- Franklin Balls
- Other props available upon request.
Want more info…. my article below may clarify some FAQ – or drop me a line: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s the difference between Pilates conducted on a mat and Pilates conducted on apparatus.